Kuldiga Restaurants

Chicken with fries and Solanka soup
    Chicken salad
  • Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Kuldiga

• Inguuna's Profile Photo

Stender's: Perfect service but so so cook

by Inguuna Written Jul 5, 2015

After a terrible experience in my previous mentioned restaurant we decided not to left Kuldīga without having a meal. And went two minutes to next restaurant which I wouldn’t call restaurant, but simple eating place, they call themselves as club-bar. The place have a wide menu but could serve you only few meals from it. Choosing from two soups there was left only one - Solanka, which we took, and choosing from different meats they have left only chicken and pork. We choose chicken with fries and chicken salads.
    The chicken salads was ok but I have eaten better and the same for chicken with fries, too many ketchup, salt and potato seasoning. Well, but the service was perfect. When the plates were empty they were removed immediately.

For all the meals and two kvass drinks we left 15 Euros, per two persons.

Chicken with fries and Solanka soup Chicken salad

• Inguuna's Profile Photo

Goldingen room: Trendy restaurant / lame service

by Inguuna Written Jul 5, 2015

This is one of my worst experiences. We didn’t have meal there and forgive me that but I’ll write about it. We just had a nice walk though all the center of Kuldīga and passing by two times and looking on the plates and people, decided to have a meal in Goldingen Room, as it looked charmy and food also looked very good. So we went there and sat. Well for waitress it took 10 minutes to come to us and next 10 minutes we waited when she will come to take an order. We waited and waited, and we had enough and we left :) BTW there were not many clients.

But I suppose they have good cook but awful service, that’s my opinion. I read their menu, they offered homemade croissants, interesting seafood dish and also wide choice of desserts and soups.

• Carletto76's Profile Photo

Bārs - Klubs Stender's: The only restaurant in Kuldīga!

by Carletto76 Written Aug 24, 2004

In Kuldīga they say there are NO restaurants at all, but this "Bārs - Klubs" is surely a restaurant, no doubts about that!
    Prices are cheap, as usual in Latvia, and food is very good, as usual in Latvia! ;-)
    Maybe the service is not so fast, since there's only a nice woman doing all the job, but that's surely not a problem for me!
    The house is wonderful, all made by wood, and with some other very nice houses around. You can also eat/drink outside, if it's not too cold.
    Really a must in Kuldīga, not only an obligated choice! ;-)

Bārs - Klubs Stender's

• PeteNL's Profile Photo

several: Just walk around...

by PeteNL Written Jan 14, 2004

In and around Kuldiga's main street you will find a score of cafe's and restaurant offering good food and drinks, all fairly priced. Ours had a nice wooden porch on the second floor, overlooking the street. But you'll find any style, from cafe's alongside the small canals to more 'upmarket' style restaurants in the bigger hotels.

Favorite Dish: Try "Rasols", a traditional Latvian meat-potato salad. Or any (grilled) fish dish.

• bonio's Profile Photo

Kafejnica Rumba: Kafejnica Rumba

by bonio Written Jul 20, 2006

Just outside the museum and park, an outdoor bar with great views over the waterfall. A couple of beers for us on a very warm day, lovely.
    Also serves food and looked very good too.

• bonio's Profile Photo

Jana Nams: Jana Nams

by bonio Written Jul 20, 2006

Also a good hotel, we chose to eat here too. Interesting menu and well cooked food. Friendly welcome .
    Mrs Bonio happy with vegetarian choices too.
    We'd be happy to revisit here one day,

Instant Answers: Kuldiga

Comments

Kuldiga Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kuldiga restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kuldiga sightseeing.