Places to eat in Schaan

Most Viewed Restaurants in Schaan

• BlueLlama's Profile Photo

Pizzeria Toscana: Very decent pizza and pasta

by BlueLlama Updated Sep 7, 2014

There's not a lot open in Liechtenstein on a Sunday evening in terms of food. We were very lucky that this place was, because it's not bad at all. Pizzeria Toscana's speciality is... pizza. I had a margherita and while it was a bit too molten cheese-heavy to be authentic, it was tasty and filling. The crust is nice and light.

The restaurant is very much like a modern pizzeria in Italy, with a big light room and plenty of other staple dishes like pasta and meat classics. Nothing especially exciting, but solid and decent for the price. Please bear in mind that I mean the price for Liechtenstein/Switzerland when I say that - I'd be less happy to pay the same in Italy itself!

One of the things I enjoyed was being able to try a Liechtenstein beer, particularly as this is brewed in Schaan. There are a few different varieties, and I had a lime beer which wasn't bad.

Overall, a good restaurant and a very lucky find on a desolate Sunday evening.

Favorite Dish: -

Pizzeria Toscana Lime beer from Liechtenstein

• elcolibri's Profile Photo

Restaurant Linden-Pic: Movenpick Ice Cream

by elcolibri Written May 31, 2005

Althought Resaturant Linden Pic offer different seasonal meals I ate the Movenpick Ice cream. Very good¡¡¡¡

Instant Answers: Schaan

Comments

Schaan Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Schaan restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Schaan sightseeing.
Map of Schaan