New Laurentius church
This catholic church was inaugurated on 5th October 1893. It is built in the neogotic style by the Viennese architect Gustav Ritter von Neumann. From 1968 until 1978 in underwent big renovations. The main organ is from 1978.This church is the landmark of Schaan and can be seen from afar.On the front there is the monument of the Souvereign Johann 1840-1929 by Gottfried Hilti (1932).