Tourist Attractions in Vaduz

Most Viewed Tourist Traps in Vaduz

• Henrik_rrb's Profile Photo

The local wine

by Henrik_rrb Written Jan 16, 2008

I had heard a lot about the local wine yards in Liechtenstein, so when we on our last day in Vaduz found a wine package for sale in a restaurant I though it was a good idea to buy one.
    Less clever I can say now...

The price for two small bottles of red wine was close to 30 euro, and later on I realised the package was for sale also in all the souvenir shops around the center. Even worse, I almost had to pay for the bottles again since the restaurant staff hadn't taken off the price tag, so the staff in the shop thought it came from there.

But, later safe home with two small bottles of expensive, but local, wine. Which unfortunately tasted crap.
    If you're laid more against the rosé wine you might like this, but for me it was like throwing 30 euro in the Lake Zürich... Had one zip, and then put the other bottle back in the wine shelf. Will never drink that crap again.

Unique Suggestions: Well, if you do like rosé wine this might be a good thing for you. But I would still advise you to buy it from one of the wine yards outside town instead, and not this package which had "tourist trap" written all over it.

Some day I will learn that I shouldn't shop after having had a few beers... :)

Fun Alternatives: Save the money and have a few more beers instead.

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting
    • Luxury Travel

• Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo

The People of Liechtenstein

by Pakistaniguy Updated Feb 1, 2004

The People of Liechtenstein are so loving and caring that i can never think of a Tourist Trap in Vaduz, Liechtenstein. Just go there and have some romantic holidays with your loving one and forget the rest. but 'Don't forget your wallet at home' ;-)

• School Holidays

Vaduz Hotels

Top Vaduz Hotels

Vaduz Hotels
66 Reviews - 205 Photos

Instant Answers: Vaduz

Comments

Vaduz Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Vaduz tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Vaduz sightseeing.
Map of Vaduz