Know about this? Rate It!
View in front of the "White House"
I always say that the best way to enjoy a town is just going around with no particular goal... in fact here we found this very nice view of the new town, with some older buildings in the front, the high towers of the Church of St. Philip and St. James and the new high skyscrapers on the other bank of the river Neris in the back.
Old and new all together, in a wonderful evening of August, in Vilnius of course! ;-)
Old Town panorama
Panorama of Old Town of Vilnius is best seen from the Gediminas Castle. So, don't be too lazy to get up to the hill and go to the Castle Museum, from where you can get up to the panorama place upstairs.
- Family Travel
- Castles and Palaces
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Vilnius Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Big Sur Hotels
- Ko Phaluai
- South Harpswell Hotels
- Mantin Hotels
- Airlie Beach Hotels
- Halifax Off The Beaten Path
- Majorca Island Off The Beaten Path
- Singapore Off The Beaten Path
- San Antonio Off The Beaten Path
- Barbados Off The Beaten Path
- Sudbury Off The Beaten Path
- Pokhara Off The Beaten Path
- Southland Off The Beaten Path
- Minnesota Off The Beaten Path
- Kennebunkport Off The Beaten Path
- Palm Springs Off The Beaten Path
- Ushuaia Off The Beaten Path