Know about this? Rate It!
View in front of the "White House"
I always say that the best way to enjoy a town is just going around with no particular goal... in fact here we found this very nice view of the new town, with some older buildings in the front, the high towers of the Church of St. Philip and St. James and the new high skyscrapers on the other bank of the river Neris in the back.
Old and new all together, in a wonderful evening of August, in Vilnius of course! ;-)
Old Town panorama
Panorama of Old Town of Vilnius is best seen from the Gediminas Castle. So, don't be too lazy to get up to the hill and go to the Castle Museum, from where you can get up to the panorama place upstairs.
- Family Travel
- Castles and Palaces
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Vilnius Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fiji Off The Beaten Path
- Rosses Point
- Perpignan Off The Beaten Path
- Maratea Off The Beaten Path
- Santa Ana Off The Beaten Path
- Athlone Off The Beaten Path
- Corpus Christi Off The Beaten Path
- Sonoma Off The Beaten Path
- Province of Tarlac Off The Beaten Path
- Dorset Off The Beaten Path
- Ipswich Off The Beaten Path