The Orthodox Church of St. Michael and St. Constantine (Sv. Konstantino ir Michailo Cerkve) belongs to the Russain Heritage of Vilnius.
It is also known as Romanov Church as it was built in 1913 to commemorate the 300th anniversary of the Romanov Dynasty. With its large green onion domes the church was constructed with elements of the Rostov and Suzdal architectural styles.
The Orthodox Church of St. Michael and St. Constantine is located about 1 km west of Vilnius old town, just near the crossing of the streets Jono Basanaviciaus and Algirdo.
Address: Orthodox Church of St. Michael and St. Constantine, Jono Basanaviciaus 27, Vilnius
Another church near St. Anne's, St. Bernardine and St. Archangel Michael is Russian Orthodox Church on the bank of river Vilnia. According to a tradition it was endowed by Juliana Algirdas' wife and Jogaila's mother, who was buried there. In 1415 the church was transformed into a cathedral. In 1511-22 it was reconstucted and in 1609 given to uniated. In 1808 the desolated church transferred to the posession of the university and was housed as an anatomy showroom. a library, lecture rooms and a museum. In 1865-65 it was redered in its present appearance and began to function as a church again.
From Gediminas tower, watching the panorama of the city, you'll see the green cupolas of the Orthodox S.Constantine and Michael's cathedral