Know about this? Rate It!
Hitch-Hiking (Auto Stop)
Hitch Hiking is still widely used by students and people living in rural areas outside of the main cities or towns, as a hitch-hiker myself I made use of the Lithuanian people's willingness to help out hitch hikers.
I hitch-hiked up to Riga from Vilnius via Pasvalys, get the number 7 trolleybus to the Pasiliaci and then walk in a north west direction along a dust path through a field until you come to the main road going to Panevezys and Riga. Hitch hike on the small ascent after the gas station, you will probably see others there.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Vilnius Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Taiping Hotels
- Big Pocono State Park Hotels
- Lago di Santa Croce Hotels
- Riggsville Hotels