common things, Luxembourg

Know about this? Rate It!

Am I in Germany ?
  • Norali's Profile Photo

Never ! Never !

by Norali Updated Nov 18, 2004

Am I in Germany ?

Favorite thing: Never mistaken a Luxemburger (Letzemburger) person as a German one.

Under consttruction

Most of times, they speak both French, German and... luxemburgish (which is not German, right ?)

Fondest memory: The clean aspect of the streets; the Lux language, their accent while speaking French... all of that reminds me Germany.

• Architecture
    • Trains
    • Business Travel

• General Life In Luxembourg

by lawjigga Written Jun 19, 2004

Favorite thing: Luxembourg is really a beautiful country! I haven't really gotten time to travel much outside the US, but I am really glad I was able to come here.

Without exceeding description quota: I would say that Luxembourg is a paradise for those who LOVE nature! Yes, the trees, the forest, the hilly mountains, this place has got it all! They have plenty of trails to choose to help you navigate around if you don't have a CAR!

Fondest memory: At this pont I am still in Luxembourg. I will very much miss the nature like activities! This place really is a paradice if you want to get away and just be active and exploring!

• aliante1981's Profile Photo

Luxembourg City - Dusk

by aliante1981 Written Oct 20, 2003

Favorite thing: Luxembourg City at dusk is truly a favourite of mine.

Colours become more blurred and less flamboyant, but somewhat more natural, and the lines of the city's architecture look way better - in my view - with low light (though I can not say why!) than with full one.

• lobstop's Profile Photo

40% of all Luxembourg citizens...

by lobstop Written Sep 8, 2002

Favorite thing: 40% of all Luxembourg citizens are foreigners. That gives that financial metropol a very international flair. Because lots of people work in banks, people wear business clothes even in the streets.
    So have a seat in a café in downtown Luxembourg and let the people pass by. So you save the money for a designer show in Paris...

• F38910's Profile Photo

Of course, you have to visit...

by F38910 Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Of course, you have to visit Luxembourg-City. This old fortress cannot be seen in a single day, even if it is small enough. One of the important points: It is really a green town. Don't forget to take a walk through one of the parcs in the middle of the City.

Fondest memory: I love the North of this country with is beautiful nature that someone called 'little Canada'.

• catnapper's Profile Photo

you must have seen the city,...

by catnapper Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: you must have seen the city, all the castles and the green woods! Wonderfull for peolpe liking nature, culture and having fun.

Fondest memory: When I'm away from here....I miss the good food!!!

Instant Answers: Luxembourg