Gozo Nightlife

• steventilly's Profile Photo

Xaghra: Xaghra

by steventilly Updated Feb 3, 2005

Cafes, Xaghra

The square at Xaghra was quite a hub of nightlife in Gozo. It has two, or was it three, restaurants and a cafe bar and as well as that people (mainly old folk) come to just sit and stand around the square and chat. It was all very relaxed and gentile and we loved it.

• steventilly's Profile Photo

Xewkija Tigers FC: Xewkija Tigers FC

by steventilly Updated Feb 3, 2005

Xewkija Tigers FC

The club bar of the Xewkija Tigers football club is a lively place, as you can see from this picture. Actually this seemed quite typical of Gozo, I didn't see signs of anything that you might call "lively" in the whole time I was there. That didn't bother me - I like the relaxed and laid back feel.

• Tripack's Profile Photo

Local bars: Cisk time

by Tripack Updated Oct 15, 2012

Cisk Cheers

Cisk is the local beer brand available in 4 types :
    CISK LAGER BEER
    CISK PREMIUM LAGER BEER
    CISK EXCEL
    CISK EXTRA STRONG LAGER BEER.

Cisk lager beer was one of my favorite thirst-quencher on warmer days. The taste has a well-balanced character, a rich hop aroma and pleasant bitterness combined with a mild astringency. Cisk has won several international beer awards and its recipe remains unchanged since its launch in 1928.

Available in all good local bars/pubs/restaurants.

Drink responsibly.

• Beer Tasting

• nada1712's Profile Photo

Poolside: Evenings at the Villa

by nada1712 Written Sep 22, 2002

Tranquil warm evenings

After dinner we sit drinking some wine and talking into the late evening Before we retire we have a swim in the pool in the warm night air.

Dress Code: Sarong, muu muus or similar, bare feet and nothing much else.

• Timesgoneby's Profile Photo

La Grotta: Time to Partyyyy

by Timesgoneby Written Sep 14, 2006

Nightlife in the form of clubs and discos is somewhat limited in Gozo when you compare it to the amped up, concentrated party atmosphere of Paceville on the island of Malta. But there is a selection of nightclubs in Victoria and also a disco near Xlendi. Special events involving popular DJ's as well as 80's Nights and 70's Nights are advertised by leaving glossy flyers in cafes and other public places

La Grotta Gozo. One of Europe's finest outdoor clubs, situated in Xlendi Valley, La Grotta will provide a breathtaking, and picturesque backdrop, for the quality visuals, lights, lasers and sound

The Miami Herald called La Grotta 'the most beautiful disco in the world'. It is only opened seasonally. There is another club above La Grotta that I suspect is there for people who realize that they are too old to go to La Grotta.

Dress Code: Dress Cool !

• Study Abroad

• Piùtrentanove Lounge Bar: Gozo by night

by Star1515 Written Apr 5, 2011

Summer 2010! How can I forget that World Cup "Vive Espana!! :)"and of course my last holiday in the beautiful Isle of Gozo!!! Time went by so quickly between Ramla Bay beach during the day and the town of Marsalforn at night!

Marsalforn cannot be compared to the crazy caos of Paceville in Malta where I found lots of youngster running around drunk. It is more a town for people like me and my friends, looking for a nice relaxing fun and a good glass of wine out of the everyday routine. So Marsalforn is the right place where to find nice restaurants, soft atmosphere and of course, good fun. We used to spend most of our nights at "Pi├╣trentanove Lounge Bar" which is pretty hard to spell but definitivelly the place where we easily had a good time. The bar is in the seafront of Marsalforn and it's open for dinner untill late at night. The craziest night was a Monday when we joined their karaoke night! Most of the crowd was local and it looks like they go crazy for karaoke.

Wish I'll be back soon!

Dress Code: No specific dress code required

• Study Abroad
    • Archeology
    • Beaches

Instant Answers: Gozo

Comments

Gozo Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Gozo nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gozo sightseeing.