Rabat Shopping

• Shopping
    by balhannah

Most Recent Shopping in Rabat

• planxty's Profile Photo

Roman Villa Cantre: A fine souvenir shop.

by planxty Written Mar 29, 2013

Souvenir shop, Rabat, Malta.

Readers of my pages will know that shopping isn't high on my list of prioroties when I travel but I thought I would share this little gem with you as it is really rather good. Directly opposite the Roman villa in Rabat, my eye was drawn to the huge array of souvenirs in the window and I wandered in for a look round. It really is a complete Aladdin's cave of local crafts, souvenir items and even does things like ice-cream and cold drinks.

It really is worth a look.

What to buy: Any souvenir of Malta you could possibly image is here.

What to pay: I didn't visit too many souvenir shops but this place appears not to be over-priced.

• balhannah's Profile Photo

ROMAN VILLA CENTRE: SOUVENIRS

by balhannah Written Sep 4, 2012

The Roman Villa Centre is a shop near the Little Tourist Train in Rabat.

This shop is chocked full of everything. I bought souvenirs and postcards from here, but there are all sorts of gifts, and even ice-creams, drinks and snacks for sale!

• School Holidays
    • Women's Travel

• globetrott's Profile Photo

a foodstand at St.Paul's church: great local pastries

by globetrott Updated Nov 17, 2010

This foodstand next to the church of St.Paul offers some great local pastries and cookies. Mostly they are prepared very sweet, partly with honey.

What to buy: Honey-ring /Qaghaq tal ghasel was the name of my "Fast lunch", that you can see in my 3rd photo here, there are obviously also dates and figs in that filling. It tasted fine and was enough for a fast lunch for me, while I was hurrying from one sight to the other...

What to pay: They have different sizes for that Honey-Ring, I took two small ones for 1 euro each.

Instant Answers: Rabat

Comments

Rabat Shopping

Reviews and photos of Rabat shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rabat sightseeing.