Know about this? Rate It!
The Grand Master's Palace in...
Favorite thing: The Grand Master's Palace in Republic Street was built 500 years ago as the abode of the Grand Master of the Order of St John, and contains a series of paintings depicting the great siege of 1565, painted by a pupil of Michelangelo, and a group of tapestries originally designed for Louis XIV. The palace also houses an armoury which has one of the best collections in existence.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Valletta Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Clearwater Beach Island Hotels
- Tettegouche State Park Hotels
- Praia da Rocha
- Epping Hotels
- Costa Rica
- Kampung Tanjung Lumpur Hotels
- Bon Accord Hotels
- Black Rock Mountain State Park Hotels
- Arecibo Hotels