Cafe Ranieri, Valletta

they lied :-SS
    by sandysmith
  • Ranieri Restaurant: Refreshing hospitality

by Jackie-Paul Written Dec 4, 2013

Visited first time November 2013. Could not fault the restaurant, the staff were exceptional and the meal we ordered was, well superb, excellent, wonderful, tasty, delicious, cooked to perfection. If you haven't been to Ranieri's yet, GO, you will enjoy every mouthful. Try having the Rabbit you will be in for a surprise. We will certainly be having a meal here again when we holiday in Malta next year.

Favorite Dish: Rabbit Stew - local dish and superb.

• Cafe Ranieri: Very pleasant

by afeeney Written Feb 19, 2013

This local restaurant has basic meals, coffee, and baked goods. Nothing that I had was spectacular but it was all quite decent and the service was friendly. A handy location and free wifi add to the appeal.

• Archeology
    • Architecture

• Cafe Ranieri: Place full of memories

by KeikuChar Written Nov 7, 2007

I absolutely love this cafe. I used to go in all the time when i lived in Malta and was brought back by a guy that had worked there. I was first brought there by the wonderful coffee's that they have then by the food. The staff was friendly, the food was good, and the bartender was even better. When i go back to Malta, there, is the first place i am going to for a coffee and a cake. I think of it now and i want a cappuccino and a Pastizzi.

Favorite Dish: I used to just go for the Coffee and Toast for a snack while i was shopping. Have a coffee, it is worth just going and having one.

• dowdow's Profile Photo

Cafe Ranieri: Stop for a snack!

by dowdow Written Mar 29, 2005

Cafe Ranieri

While in Valletta I never miss stopping at Cafe Ranieri for a snack, lunch or just a coffee. Lovely restaurant, friendly staff, lovely atmosphere, good prices and you can even have a look at the local newspapers of the day!!

• sandysmith's Profile Photo

Cafe Ranieri: One to Avoid

by sandysmith Updated Feb 13, 2005

they lied :-SS

We had a lovely day sightseeing and ended up in Valletta for the festa celebrations that evening. I had a gooey cake already from Cafe Cordina a couple of hours ago so wasn't terribly hungy. We saw this advert for pizzas and pastas on special and decided that would be enough.

I had a seafood one but it wasn't wonderful - quite salty and the thick base was overcooked and quite stodgy and the topping dry. Worse when we came to pay the bill we were charged full price and not the special advertised price - when we complained they said the advert was for last weekend. What a con. I left in disgust and put a big cross through their advert on the way out.

Instant Answers: Valletta

Comments

Hotels Near Cafe Ranieri
4.0 out of 5 stars