Monte-Carlo Restaurants

Hotel de Paris

Most Recent Restaurants in Monte-Carlo

• Pacific Monte Carlo: grill, bbq, cigars and karaoke after midnight

by sanastacia Written Jun 10, 2011

The food is really nice like nowhere, like homemade, atmosphere is the same! casual chick untill midnight, after people gather in lounge zone and sing karaoke and smoke shishas! Fantastic! They have this big wood table in the middle of a restaurant with red curtains, so with big company or for the family or romantic dinner it can be nice, realli nice! Also they have fresh pressed juices.

Favorite Dish: i love like they do t-bone and calamares are perfect!

• Wine Tasting
    • Business Travel

Monkey: Different Ambiance

by Caniko Updated Apr 4, 2011

This place is very close to Monkey

When we went there it was very empty. After 9 pm people started to come and they were like they had known each other very well, so I thought that it was very cool and famous. The waiter was wearing a black hat (it was cool too:-).

Favorite Dish: I tried Cod with special sauce and a salad. The salad was mainly roca and on top of rocas a round apple slice ,on top of the apple slice a very nice cottage cheese. I suggest this :-).

• Castles and Palaces

• ilovespain's Profile Photo

La Piazza: Good Italian food too!

by ilovespain Updated Jul 9, 2008

After a meal at Pulcinella, I noticed this restaurant as I was walking back to the hotel. It looks more upscale. I wondered. The following day, I decided to come over here for lunch. I was right. The food was better. I had tuna tartare to start. Mmmm, it was good. For the main course, I had pappardella with ground veal. It was delicious. Glad I stumbled upon this joint. Gave it a 9+.

• ilovespain's Profile Photo

Le huit et demi: Good food!

by ilovespain Updated Jul 9, 2008

On a cold December day I was scouting for a restaurant for dinner. Not an easy task since it is off-season and a lot of restaurants were either closed for the holidays or just open for lunch. On a pedestrian street near the port, I checked out the menu posted outside this joint and were surprised to see a full house. My proprietary 'table cloth' indicator tell me it is a 'go'. The food was decent. I had the duck breast which was pretty good (not the most tender cut!). Unfortunately just about everyone smoked and the ventilation went from bad to worse. I turned to the table next to me and stroked up a conversation with the two ladies who lit up one after another (Bonjour, Isabelle and Dominic). They are actually head nurses from a local hospital. Should they know better about the health risk in smoking? They went on to tell me why they like Bill Clinton so much but think George W is such a jerk. Interesting,.... I forgot to check with them if Jerry Lewis is still as popular as ever! :0)) My overall rating for this joint: 8 1/2!!

Pulcinella: Decent Italian food

by ilovespain Updated Jul 9, 2008

Luca at Port Palace Hotel recommended this restaurant to me. It is located just a few doors down from Hotel Mirabeau. But from Port Palace, it was a 20-min. walk in a brisk winter evening. I had scaloppina milanese. It was quite a big portion. The dining room was filled with cigarette smoke. I was a lone diner and my table was right next to the door to the restroom. :(( Overall, I gave this joint a 9. Good Italian food but nothing fancy.

The rooftop restaurant at Hotel Port Palace: Good but expensive

by ilovespain Updated Jul 9, 2008

Since I was staying at Hotel Port Palace for 4 nights, I decided to give their restaurant a try. It wasn't very crowded for the evening after Christmas (2004). I got a table facing the port. As you can see from my photos, the presentation of the food was quite good. The service was a bit slow though. A glass of champagne will set you back 17 euro. I will give it a 9. Not bad.

• Harry_Cobeans's Profile Photo

Cheap Food Great Location

by Harry_Cobeans Written Apr 18, 2008

If you want a good cheap lunch in Monte Carlo and you know the Grand Prix circuit, come down the hill from the tunnel to the chicane and just there, on the left, will be a great mobile cafe with lots of tables and chairs beside some very expensive yachts. Cheap eating in a great location.

Favorite Dish: Croc Madame

• Luchonda's Profile Photo

Maya Bay: Don't miss the seafood and vins du sommelier

by Luchonda Updated May 9, 2007

Picture in the Restaurant, Fisherman and his wife

Only a five minute walk from our hotel "Le Méridien", a perfect solution to taste local products, wines, this all in a unique atmosphere, guests and people from the Belgian Press

Favorite Dish: As a starter :
    Crunching vegetables salad, pieces of crab with green apple and its black balsamic vinegar
    Main dish :
    Mustard lamb loin, rosemary and crystallized tomatoes
    Dessert :
    Grand Marnier ice cream, grapefruit velvety
    Coffees and sweets

• Business Travel

• al_mary's Profile Photo

Cafe La Place Du Marche: Cafe La Place Du Marche

by al_mary Updated Feb 2, 2006

Mary & Menu

We stopped here for lunch and
    found it to be a great little place
    to take a break ......

Staff was polite and helpful, the
    tables were kept clean ......

Best of all ...... great prices

Favorite Dish: Mary 's Lunch:
    Baguette Fromage & Soda
    Comte, Alline, 6 Mois, Tomate Beurre
    (Basically a little pizza, tomato & cheese)
    Euro: 4.50

Al's Lunch:
    Baguette Jambon de Parme & Heineken
    Fines Tranches de Jambon de Parme
    Cornichons, Beurre Au Sel de Guerande
    (Basically a little pizza, tomato, cheese & ham )
    Euro: 5.50

Lorenzo: Italian Restaurant

by Caniko Updated Apr 23, 2005

This is a very proper place to eat lunch. They serve the food fast (I hate to wait for food ).

Favorite Dish: I suggest sea food. What I ate there was very tasty.I don't remember the name of my food but it was pasta with kalamari.

Characteristic

Me and the dancers

Traditional and Regional cuisine.
    Life is in Monte-Carlo basically around three nerve centres, the Casino, the hotel de Paris and the Cafe de Paris. The first cafe de Paris in Monte-Carlo was inaugurated in 1865 and changed and restored many times after that. The interior is very fancy.
    There was live music from Spain with dancers when we ate there.

Favorite Dish: I tried salade "Roquefort and Escalope saumon" which were very delicious. My friend ate "Piccata de veau" and it was good too.

• Luxury Travel
    • Casino and Gambling
    • Beaches

Le Tip Top: Italian Food

by Caniko Updated Apr 14, 2005

This is a very cosy restaurant. It is not easy to find an open place for lunch in Monaco on Sundays. Le Tip Top is open on Sundays too.

Favorite Dish: I ate Reine (pizza) was okay but they have burnt a little bit under it. When I warned the waiter he didn't seem concerned with it.
    Salads were delicous . (No risk to burm them :-)

• Caniko's Profile Photo

La Rose Des Vents: Restaurant by the sea.

My friends and me

This Restaurant is located by the sea so it has a wonderful view. It is very well decorated too.
    Closed Mondays (out of season) weekly and 1/11 to 30/11 yearly.

Favorite Dish: We ate "Salad fruits mer"," Filet au Poivre" and "Stockfish" and decided that it was excellent.

• where2next's Profile Photo

Stars and Bars: An American in Monte Carlo

by where2next Updated Sep 21, 2003

Monte Carlo

Food was affordable and they had an internet connection which I needed at the time to help with trip logistics.

It is located in the main harbor area and so a nice place to have a meal, though moreso for the rich ambience then for people watching. This yacht is actually on the other side of the harbor.

• yeikloen's Profile Photo

Pinocchio Restaurant: Restaurant In Old Town at Night

by yeikloen Updated Feb 2, 2012
    Spaghetti Vongole

The pasta was actually very tasty good! But dont expect good service from the waiter, I had to wait for quite a while for my bottle of water!

Favorite Dish: Spaghetti Vongole

Instant Answers: Monte-Carlo

Comments

Monte-Carlo Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Monte-Carlo restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Monte-Carlo sightseeing.