Apeldoorn Warnings and Dangers

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Apeldoorn

• balhannah's Profile Photo

BUS STOPS

by balhannah Updated Jan 14, 2014

When I boarded the Bus to go to Het Loo Palace, I asked the Driver if he could let me know where to get off. As he couldn't speak English, nor understand what I said, I thought I would just have to watch the screen in the Bus, and hopefully, it would say "Het Loo"
    This bus didn't have the screen or the announcement like in Amsterdam, so I didn't know where to get off. I MISSED MY STOP. Had to go to the terminus, then pay more to come back. At least this Driver understood me, and he announced when we were at the Palace, and made sure that I got off!
    Try to find out how many stops from where you get on so you know where to get off!

• Nantosvelta's Profile Photo

The local cinema: Tivoli ...

by Nantosvelta Written Aug 25, 2002

The local cinema: Tivoli

The cinema is too small, ugly, has no atmosphere at all and doesn't have a big variety of films on show.
    My advice. Don't go there.
    If you want to see a movie go to one of the beautiful cinema's in Amsterdam.
    Arnhem and Amersfoort also have good cinema's.

• Pickpockets!

by claire.c Written Jul 17, 2003

These little monkeys move so fast you can't catch them. I watched one jump onto a man's shoulder, go through his shirt pockets and leap away again faster than I could lift the camera. Fortunately he had taken notice of the advice to keep everything in the monkey-proof bag.

• Zoo

• sandravdp's Profile Photo

The monkeys that are in some...

by sandravdp Written Sep 7, 2002

The monkeys that are in some areas running around are the small 'deathface' monkeys. They can be very cute, but they like to take your bag, eat your lunch and pull your hair. So watch out. :o)

• lukec's Profile Photo

Sssnaakes! Hahaha...joke! Well...

by lukec Written Aug 24, 2002

Sssnaakes! Hahaha...joke! Well this one was just a lonely rider. We were quite lucky to see it at all, because they are very rare in Holland. I think it was an adder so it was poisonous.

Instant Answers: Apeldoorn

Comments

Apeldoorn Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Apeldoorn warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Apeldoorn sightseeing.