Winterswijk Favorites

by mary2u99
  • Schnitzel, baby potatoes vegetable and baked beans
    Schnitzel, baby potatoes vegetable and...

Most Recent Favorites in Winterswijk

Glorious Dutch Food

by mary2u99 Updated Nov 26, 2007

Uitsmijter

Favorite thing: Staying with friend does have its reward. You get to eat real local Dutch food. Actually I requested that I only want Dutch food so my host cook them especially for me. I do feel very lucky.

Fondest memory: The best host and wonderful food. What more can a girl ask for?

Winter wonderland

by mary2u99 Written May 9, 2007

Falling snow

Favorite thing: Can you imagine it snowed after I left this town well like two week after I left it snowed and as you can see from the photos not that much either.

What is there to do in this winter wonderland, stand outside the balcony and take this photo.hahaha

More Dutch food

by mary2u99 Updated Apr 28, 2007

Hutspot

Favorite thing: One of my favourite Dutch food is Stamppot and Hutspot and my friend just love to make it for me. I also love Zuurkool.

I tried cooking Zuurkool met ham yesterday it was not as good as what my host did but it's edible. I think it's true what they say when someone else cook the food taste better. I wonder if only I can import that Dutch chef over for free.

Instant Answers: Winterswijk

Comments

Winterswijk Favorites

Reviews and photos of Winterswijk favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Winterswijk sightseeing.