Garrelsweer Warnings and Dangers

Crossing the ditch, Garrelsweer
    by nighthawk

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Garrelsweer

• nighthawk's Profile Photo

Don t go wondering the fields with a bike!!

by nighthawk Written May 27, 2003

Crossing the ditch, Garrelsweer

This really is something I shouldn t be telling for it wasn t one of my smarter ideas.... ;-)
    I decided I wanted to look for the old mill way back in the fields and check it out.
    I decided to cycle there because I thought there would be some unpaved ways we could cycle over.
    Time had not stood still and neither had the growth of trees, grasses, omg! no real path!! just a small trail...I lost directions and we wandered through wet high grass with huge puddles every where.
    A small ditch we had to cross...first mud stains on our trousers and shoes...bicycles not to clean anymore either.
    But we reached the mill.....dismantled and packed in, waiting for funds available so restauration can take place.....
    Looked as if a better trail led towards the village so we followed that ... suddenly no more trail just huge patches of wet agricultural land .... omg .... more clay on our bicycles, more mud on our clothing ... heavy to push our bikes through it all ...
    But we reached the village!! Almost ..... just one more crossing over a small piece of wood and steep going down and up ...
    Won t bother you with the details but if you look at this pic you can see even my dare all kid lost courage ... haha so glad I crossed it already!!
    My father however wasn t too happy with those dirty bicycles....you are an exceptional kid he said ... lol .. finally I get to do the stupid things he kept me from all my childhood....
    So please...don t go walking the fields after a period of heavy rain!

• Eco-Tourism

• nighthawk's Profile Photo

Mazda parking

by nighthawk Written May 27, 2003

Sign Garrelsweer

ONLY!!
    I just love this sign! Too bad my brother s car weren t there ... he now drives a Dodge pick up lol

Instant Answers: Garrelsweer

Comments

Garrelsweer Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Garrelsweer warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Garrelsweer sightseeing.