Been here? Rate It!
The Gardepoort is a gate that was formed in 1639 out of a small passage, and originally in use for soldiers.
Throughout the ages it has been in use for several things, now it houses the local radio organisation (www.tvnoord.nl).
This gate is between Martinikerkhof and Turfstraat.
The gate dates from 1639 and served as the place of the horsemen of the prince-stadtholder.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Groningen Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Albuquerque Hotels
- Upper Canada Village Hotels
- Naihati Hotels
- Batangas City
- Olo Hotels