Stadspark Travel Guide

Celebrate Freedom

Stadspark Warnings and Dangers

• nighthawk's Profile Photo

by nighthawk Written May 8, 2003

Haha, we had a kid aged 2 with us and he ran towards one of the urinoirs and before we knew it he stuck his nose into the urinoir...YUK!!!
    So better be warned if you have a toddler with ya!

Urinoir
    • Festivals
    • Photography

Stadspark Tourist Traps

• Wine ... 3 coins

So glad my friend brought more money than I did! haha how bad of me!Beer, soda and juices were 2 coins. Wine 2 and Breezer and Smirnoff were 3 coins. Bring some drinks of your own with ya ... stick em in yr pockets or something ...

• Bring enough money

For 4.80 € I got 6 blue coins....just enough to buy the kids an icecream...2 coins each .. the glass of wine I got from my friend cost her 3 coins the glass ... pffff and you weren t even allowed to bring in your own drinks ... forbidden to even bring in plastic bottles ...

• Toilets...too little of 'em!

There were urinoirs all over the field yet only bout 10 toilets! Pinch your nose and pls! do not sit down! Find yourself a decent bush or do as we did: cycle back home as fast you can!

Stadspark Favorites

• Animal Rescue

The people from Animal Rescue had a smart way of bringing in some money ... for just 1 € you could buy a helium filled balloon. They attached a card on it with your name.My kid just thinks her balloon will go the furthest! We just watch the mailbox now!

• Main attraction

Within Temptation this band is called and they play some pretty good music....loud rock and a woman singing on the top of her voice...quite nice tho.

• Rockers

The text on the back of the guy on the right says: The Norwegian Black Metal....mmm, lost or on track?

Instant Answers: Stadspark

Comments

Explore Deeper into Stadspark
Another punker