Been here? Rate It!
Museum Spanish Government
The Spanish Government is a 16th Century building. The collection consists of 17th and 18th century furniture, paintings, sculptures and much more. Emperor Charles V stayed here several times between 1520 and 1550. The queues are not always this long! It just happened to be one of these days.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Maastricht Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cape Hatteras State Park Hotels
- Weymouth Hotels
- Jones Beach State Park Hotels
- Placencia Village
- Danby Castle Hotels