Been here? Rate It!
A WALK through The Jekerdal...
A WALK through The Jekerdal (The Jeker is a river) to the St. Pietersberg. You will walk through lots of vineyards.
In the famous caves there are more than 20.000 corridors dug through the Centuries by winning marl.
It really it an enormous labyrinth...............
During the Second World War our famous NACHTWACHT painted by REMBRANDT found a fase place to be hidden there!
Well, this was something special and definitley worth walking all the way from the city center to the suburbs!
More info and pics are in the travelogue!
- Adventure Travel
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Maastricht Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Barcelona Hotels
- North America
- Rio de Janeiro Hotels
- Chums Corner Hotels
- Ha Ha Tonka State Park Hotels
- Lake Havasu City Things to Do
- Verona Things to Do
- Seal Beach Things to Do
- United States of America Things to Do
- Temecula Things to Do
- Collingwood Things to Do
- Nakhon Ratchasima Things to Do
- Flagstaff Things to Do
- Berea Things to Do
- Cedar Rapids Things to Do
- Augusta Things to Do
- Cherbourg Things to Do