Roermond Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Roermond

• BillNJ's Profile Photo

Bakerstreet: Great little café in the city center

by BillNJ Updated Apr 4, 2011

Since I didn't eat breakfast at my hotel in Düsseldorf (because it wasn't included in the price through Expedia), I stopped at a small café in the Roermond city center named Bakerstreet. I have since learned that it is a restaurant chain in the Netherlands.

To drink, I ordered a large fresh orange juice. I love fresh orange juice -- and this was the best that I had on my trip.

To eat, I had a baguette with salami, some sort of soft cheese, lettuce, and tomato. As a nice touch, the restaurant includes a small pâté on the side.

It was a lovely, sunny day, so I enjoyed my small meal outside on the sidewalk. If you are seeking a nice café for lunch in Roermond, Bakerstreet is an excellent choice!

La Place: Great cafe at the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet

by BillNJ Updated Jun 12, 2008

La Place is a self-service cafe in the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet where you can purchase food and drinks. I saw another La Place in Maastricht, so the cafe in Roermond is apparently part of a chain.

There is a wide variety to choose from -- including fresh fruit, fresh-squeezed juices, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Thinking back fondly on the great fresh-squeezed orange juice that I enjoyed earlier at Bakerstreet in the Roermond city center, I had another glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice. I also had a cheese pastry topped with pineapple slices. I enjoyed my snack outside in a shaded area.

Friet Antje: Great "Chip Shop" Overlooking the Munsterplein

by BillNJ Updated Jun 7, 2008

I enjoyed some fries (chips) with peanut satay sauce at a small "chip shop" named Friet Antje. I ate my fries with chocolate milk outside on the sidewalk overlooking the lovely Munsterplein.

Favorite Dish: Fries

Instant Answers: Roermond

Comments

Roermond Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Roermond restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Roermond sightseeing.