Venray Travel Guide

by Gili_S
    by Gili_S

Venray Things to Do

by Gili_S Written Oct 17, 2004

I saw this interesting church tower while strolling around in this small city. I had other priority and did not have the time to check the church inside.

Venray Hotels

Venray Restaurants

by Gili_S Written Oct 17, 2004

This was the only place I visited here for a drink and something small to eat. It is more of a fast food type of coffee shop located in the centre. In summer you can also sit outside.

Venray Shopping

by Gili_S Written Oct 24, 2004

• Beer Tasting

by Gili_S Written Oct 24, 2004

What to buy: OK, I did not plan to add those here as tips, but due to the requests I received from curious members here they are few Dutch items that certainly I either cannot find there in Finland or will pay fortune for them.

by Gili_S Written Oct 17, 2004

Friendly small town where you can walk on the small streets at the pedestrian areas and do your shopping. I stopped here to buy some Dutch items that are different from the Finnish/German that I am used to.

Venray Warnings and Dangers

by Gili_S Updated Oct 24, 2004

Oh, well, yes, again LOL, as I only been here for few hours I do not know how safe is this place, the only danger I could think of is the Dutch girls. :-)

Venray Off The Beaten Path

by Gili_S Written Oct 17, 2004

Just to show the peaceful streets, nice building and the beautiful blue sky I had while visited here.

Venray Favorites

by Gili_S Written Oct 17, 2004

Favorite thing: Do not even assume that I plan a tourist visit to this place. I was just near by and I thought to stop over and see how a Dutch town looks like near the German border. So, in short, it was nice afternoon.

Instant Answers: Venray

Comments

Venray Travel Guide
Map of Venray