Baarle-Nassau Local Customs

• Local Customs

Most Recent Local Customs in Baarle-Nassau

by Gili_S Updated Feb 19, 2005
    Ename

At the Brouwershuis the beers came one after another, when I finish one, a new one came to the table, all fits in taste and strength to fits to each other.
    After the Sloeber I had this Ename, which is great one and no doubt one of my favourites.

Kwak

by Gili_S Updated Sep 2, 2004

The 4th beer I had the at the Brouwershuis was one of the famous ones, it was Kwak, but I must admit, I am not sure if it is so popular because of its quality or the way it is serves with the glass and wooden handle.

Het Kapittel

by Gili_S Written Aug 29, 2004

That is Het Kapittel which was excellent of course. I have to look at my notes somewhere what mark I gave to this one, with so many beers, I must admit I do not remember all, but good thing I have this digital camera, without it I would not remember all the beers (& girls) LOL

Satan

by Gili_S Written Aug 28, 2004

I think that Satan is a strange name for a beer, not really attractive to order it but as it was included in my menu I had this one and it was really good one, I even stayed alive afterwards so no worries.

by Gili_S Updated Feb 19, 2005
    Sloeber

OK, so, I do not know much about the local customs here, but I came for the beer and I will just add here the list of those I did try at the Brouwershuis.

So, that was the first one, Sloeber.

Boerinneken

by Gili_S Written Aug 29, 2004

That is another one of the special beers we had here, as usual, strong in taste and alcohol. Just wonderful.

Adria

by Gili_S Written Aug 28, 2004

Adria was another beer I had here, I will look later to add more info about this one, I have notes somewhere, but cannot find it at the moment.

Instant Answers: Baarle-Nassau

Comments

Baarle-Nassau Local Customs

Reviews and photos of Baarle-Nassau local customs posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Baarle-Nassau sightseeing.

View all Baarle-Nassau hotels