Baarle-Nassau Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Baarle-Nassau

Brouwershuis: Family friendly Brouwershuis

by Gili_S Updated Sep 2, 2004

The Brouwershuis is also family friendly place, I mean, especially during the summer when the terrace is open, I think that in the next time when I am around with my kids I know I can bring them here with me as well.

Brouwershuis: The boss of Brouwershuis

by Gili_S Updated Sep 2, 2004

As I said, we had excellent VIP service here and this is including also a visit of the place boss, he was very nice and kind and of course he invited us to write and sign also the guest book, and you should see that, the three of us used all the strange languages we know how to write beside English, French & Spanish, which included Serbian, Finnish and Hebrew.

Brouwershuis: Mushrooms at the Brouwershuis

by Gili_S Updated Sep 2, 2004

I almost forgot, between the beers we had something small to eat, it was those fried mushrooms, going very good with the beers and after those and the beers I did not really needed to have any real dinner.

Kwak at the Brouwershuis: Kwak at the Brouwershuis

by Gili_S Updated Sep 2, 2004

Not only that we got some of the best beers in the world here, and we got special VIP service here, one of my companions for the beer drinking here was this girl from Beer Bottle Crossing, and oh boy, she knows how to drink beer ;-)

At the Brouwershuis: At the Brouwershuis

by Gili_S Updated Sep 2, 2004

At the Brouwershuis we got really VIP service, well, not surprising, they do not get as often crazy visitors like us here, and not surprising, our waiter just fall in love with Nat and spoiled us so much.

Brouwershuis: Brouwershuis

by Gili_S Updated Sep 2, 2004

This place is actually the reason why I visited this town, it is a beer store and bar with few hundreds beers to choose from. Service was wonderful and the feeling in this place is like sitting in your neighbour back yard

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo

Too many to remember all the names: Local experience

by Nathalie_B Written Jul 25, 2004

There are quite a few cafes and restaurants in the city center where you could have a meal or just a cup of coffee or both. Terraces are always full when the weather is nice. The Belgian-Dutch border is running through the cafes' area so you can actually sit in one restaurant while the attached one belongs to another country.

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo

De Tourmalet: Nice local Bar

by Nathalie_B Written Jul 25, 2004

Palm and Darts at De Tourmalet

This nice bar is located right by the bus station and belongs to the Belgian Part - Baarle Hertog.
    This little cozy place is mostly visited by locals, you can imagine that the toursts are going to most famous places than this.
    The bar serves mostly Belgian beer like Palm and Jupiler. In the back of the bar you can play pool or darts. For us it was a nice place to wait for a bus instead of standing in the bus station on a rainy day.

Brouwershuis: The old classic bar of Brouwershuis

by Gili_S Updated Sep 2, 2004

This is the old classic bar at the Brouwershuis, but because we were there in a nice warm day in the summer we did not really feel like sitting inside and we used the nice terrace at the backyard.

Brouwershuis: The three of us at the Brouwershuis

by Gili_S Updated Sep 2, 2004

And here are the three of us, which was, I assume after we had as many beers as we could drink and we already finish the food as well.

Instant Answers: Baarle-Nassau

Comments

Baarle-Nassau Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Baarle-Nassau restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Baarle-Nassau sightseeing.

View all Baarle-Nassau hotels