Know about this? Rate It!
Eindhoven as a VERY large...
Eindhoven as a VERY large university that specialises in Engeneering and IT. I tought it looked fairly nice. It's not built very high, but it's spreads in a behemoth campus. Walking around it can take at least 30 minutes. I would not consider the town as a University city (well..that's what my host said) but there is an area where most people that live there are students and by all the bars and activities, there is definitely a large student body here that adds a bit to the atosphere of the town.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Eindhoven Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pusing Hotels
- Bovansko Jezero Hotels
- Butterworth Hotels
- Lough Derravaragh Hotels
- Fussen Off The Beaten Path
- Parry Sound Off The Beaten Path
- Trapani Off The Beaten Path
- Norfolk (County) Off The Beaten Path
- Netherlands Off The Beaten Path
- Praia da Rocha Off The Beaten Path
- Vladivostok Off The Beaten Path
- Sozo Water Park
- Ko Lanta Off The Beaten Path
- Brantford Off The Beaten Path
- Jakarta Off The Beaten Path
- Tiahuanaco Off The Beaten Path