Since August 1st. 2006 this restaurant is called Eetcafe Ravensdonck,
like the castle from 1420 ac. (former "Het Groote Genoegen")
This villa was build in and is now a State Monument.
Under this villa there are still the fundaments of the old castle build in 1420 by Jan van Schoonvorst (lord of Eindhoven )
The last parts of this castle were teired down in 1676.
Favorite Dish: Several VT members were here already to have dinner, nice friendly staff and great food.