La Carioca, Eindhoven

• catnl's Profile Photo

La Carioca: Brazilian kitchen

by catnl Updated Jun 14, 2008

Carioca, Brazilian Restaurant Eindhoven

Carioca restaurant is a Brazilian/Steakhouse Restaurant in the center of Eindhoven near the Catharina Church.
    The atmosphere is typical south-american, very colourfull, beautifull decorated.
    The food is great, not 2 expensive, on mondays they have special low prices between 17-18 hrs. (if i remember well)
    Thee have a bar, a terrace, they cater and there is a corner for take-off food

Favorite Dish: The cocktials hmmmmmmmm
    I love all the food here.
    If u order spareribs u can order as many as u like for the same price, which my son likes at lot.
    Xowe and i had a small VT meeting in 2002 with Ioan nick Deus-Ultima from Canada and we had a great time in this restaurant.

• Deus_ultima's Profile Photo

Carioca: Carioca

by Deus_ultima Written Aug 26, 2002

This is the first restaurant I went into with with my friends in Eindhoven! It has a nice festive kinda mood and decorations. The staff is nice and friendly, even if sometimes they forgot about things..but hey..

They did seem a bit in a hurry to kick us out thought..

Favorite Dish: Feijoada!
    I ate this because my brasilian friends always talk to me about it. It was good, but slightly incomplete compared to the description I was given. Still good, thought..

Instant Answers: Eindhoven