Expensive Hotel Stay - Holiday Inn
I stayed at the Holiday Inn, Eindhoven. They ripped me off in a large way!!!! I must not have booked the right kind of room, but I'm sure I would have told them there was only one person staying in the room. As I look at the website now, it looks like they gave me the King sized room. Be careful, as people might take advantage of you!
From now on I will have to be incredibly careful if I choose to stay at a hotel on one of my European Excursions.Related to:
- Budget Travel
When driving through Nuenen...
When driving through Nuenen (Either by bike or car) beware of all the cobblestones in the centre. They can really wreck your car's suspension. CAUTION! SLIPPERY WHEN WET!
Very nice rooms with very friendly staff. Walking distance to the train station and centre of town....more
Swimming pool and spa. Bar and frendly helpful staff. fantastic breakfast.more
Hooghuisstraat 31 A, Eindhoven, 5611 GS, The Netherlands
Good for: Solo
Latest Eindhoven Hotel Reviews
- Park Plaza Mandarin Eindhoven
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Motel Eindhoven
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Amrath Hotel Pierre
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Hotel Benno
- 1 Review
- Sofitel Cocagne Eindhoven
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Hotel Parkzicht
- 1 Review
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Kitakyushu Hotels
- Johnson Island Hotels
- Silver Spring Hotels
- Winema Beach Hotels
- Phoenix Warnings and Dangers
- Málaga Warnings and Dangers
- Maputo Warnings and Dangers
- Alice Springs Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Warnings and Dangers
- Sharjah Warnings and Dangers
- Big City Survival Tactics
- Sigiriya Warnings and Dangers
- Strasbourg Warnings and Dangers
- Martinique Warnings and Dangers
- Gent Warnings and Dangers
- Northern Territory Warnings and Dangers