Zundert Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Zundert

• Djinn76's Profile Photo

A Dutch resto

by Djinn76 Written Aug 1, 2004

This one was recommended by the local VVV (tourism office). More a brasserie than a restaurant, the interior looked quite nice.

Favorite Dish: We ordered the “Van Gogh menu”, a 3 dishes surprise menu. The idea is that you can chose between fish, meat or vegetarian but you don’t know in advance what you are going to eat…
    Easy if you don’t know what to chose and we thought it was the best thing to get the local fresh products…
    Waiting to be served, I saw someone else’s plate, it looked quite big and appetizing, I thought we ended up in quite a good place.
    However when our turn arrived, the menu turned out to be a bad surprise. We started with a tomato soup (probably from a can), then a small fish filet with few vegetables and finally a fruit salad (also from a can). For 20E, we could have expected much better…
    In short, go there just for a drink or eventually for something a la carte. Don’t order this bad surprise menu!

• Djinn76's Profile Photo

Archeon: a Dutch Greek

by Djinn76 Written Aug 1, 2004

One of the best Greek restaurants I have ever been. They donýt only propose the usual lamb skewer but many more traditional dishes.

Favorite Dish: I had a giaourtada, a mix of boiled meat with yoghurt and spices. First time I had heard of that dish, it was really good. The portions are quite big, unless you are really starving, I wouldnýt recommend ordering a starter.

Instant Answers: Zundert

Comments

Zundert Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Zundert restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Zundert sightseeing.