Know about this? Rate It!
- take a tour on a canalboat-...
Favorite thing: - take a tour on a canalboat
- goto the Anne Frank House
- if you like paintings: Rijksmuseum and Vincent van Gogh Museum
- walk through 'de Jordaan' (oldest part of Amsterdam)
Take a canal boat tour. There...
Favorite thing: Take a canal boat tour. There are several companies -- most start from near Centraal Station. Seeing A'dam from the water gives a helpful perspective.
Take a day trip down the...
Favorite thing: Take a day trip down the canals. It's really amazing how this city is put together. Here is one of my shots from the canal cruise!
Cruise along the canals of...
Favorite thing: Cruise along the canals of Amsterdam.You can take the bo one of the Holland International boats opposite the Centrral Station.
On a sunny day, take a boat...
Favorite thing: On a sunny day, take a boat trip around the canals.
Fondest memory: Sitting outside at a cafe drinking Amstel with my friend John.
an old sailer new constructed
Favorite thing: As a job-creation measure a re-construction of this old sailer has been done in Amsterdam some years ago. Very impressing idea and of course work!!!
- Family Travel
Fondest memory: This was where the canal cruises left from, on the Damrak. I just love these really typical canal houses!
- Sailing and Boating
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Piliyandala Hotels
- Garner State Park Hotels
- Brisbane Hotels
- Heceta Beach Hotels
- Reno Hotels
- Hat Yai
- Colombo Hotels
- Bangor Hotels
- Chattanooga Hotels