Know about this? Rate It!
Favorite thing: Dutch men don't seem to dress differently than American men. Women dress subtly differently, though not a lot. My opinion was that they favor earth tones and like the heavier, sometimes woolier, comfy looking fabrics with solid colors. My Dutch friend Rene and I demonstrate the similarities in handsome Dutch and American fashion here.
Fashion in Amsterdam
Favorite thing: Here are some pics I was able to catch of people in Amsterdam.
I always think its neat to compare the styles of people from the great cities of the world.
These pics are but a small sampling of how people dress in Amsterdam.
The best places, in my limited experience, to see local fashion are Vondel Park, P.C. Hooftstraat, and The Pijp.
- Luxury Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kaxholmen Hotels
- Keramoti Hotels
- Billiers Hotels
- St. John
- Loch Davan Hotels