Know about this? Rate It!
Favorite thing: While walking through the streets I encountered several street performers, there was actually a picture of this particular guy in my travel book that I brought from home, it was like meeting a very minor celebrity. It was a very minor thrill.
- Road Trip
- Family Travel
Favorite thing: Occassionally you may catch an inpromptu choir singing just off Dam Square,
The mood was jolly & people were swaying side to side with their beers as the band played & the men sang
I suspect this was part of the Sail 2005 festivities
- Family Travel
- Budget Travel
Observing street performers
Favorite thing: I enjoy observing street performers. They add colour to the city. Though I am seldom able to appreciate the music they play!
Favorite thing: If you want to have a more personal memory from Amsterday, check out the street artists / van Googh wannabees.
- Arts and Culture
Slydevil's General Tip
Fondest memory: I simply love street performers. This is quite a different one, isn´t he? After his acrobacies, he agreed in taking a picture with us...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Turks and Caicos Islands Hotels
- Ramboda Hotels
- Pfäffikersee Hotels
- Kota Kinabalu
- Lake Taghkanic State Park Hotels
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Favorites
- Seychelles Favorites
- Pacific Coast Highway / Highway 1
- Hotel Zone
- Puerto Princesa City Favorites
- Pattaya Favorites
- Kodaikanal Favorites
- West Los Angeles Favorites
- Atlantic City Favorites
- Myrtle Beach Favorites
- Torremolinos Favorites
- Vejer de la Frontera Favorites