Know about this?
The spionnetje is a typical Amsterdam thing. It's a rear mirror like spy-device people living at the upper floors use to see who is at the front door at street level.
- Arts and Culture
Amsterdam Architecture - Picture Stones
The facades of the old Amsterdam houses are reflecting their history.
Pictures stones, ornaments, cramp-irons, skylights and gabels tell their own story.
- Historical Travel
- Religious Travel
When you are looking good and want to relax, pull up a bit of concrete and people watching is the preferred activity.
- Budget Travel
- Theme Park Trips
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kamuning Hotels
- West Yellowstone Hotels
- Boca Chica Key
- Pulau Kukup Hotels
- Kampung Teluk Senangin Hotels
- Manatee Springs State Park Hotels
- Guilin Hotels
- Punta Cana
- Lake Mapourika Hotels
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains
- Toco Hotels
- Delhi Hotels
- Abu Dhabi