Photography, Amsterdam

by sim1
    no more pictures!
    by sim1
  • sim1's Profile Photo

Are you taking a picture of me....

by sim1 Updated Jun 10, 2003

Sandra (SandravdP)

Are you taking a picture of me.... or am I taking a picture of you?
    Hahaha, a camera battle was on the go! We've been chasing each other around almost all day to get some fun pictures. And now it ended in both having our camera's ready for action :-)

• sim1's Profile Photo

Please, no more pictures!

by sim1 Updated Jan 16, 2003

no more pictures!

Mirella (Mirellaboer) is trying to hide for all the clicking camera's..... but it doesn't work!

In the background are Mark (Flyingkiwi) and Anita La_Holandesa)

Thanks!

I had a wonderful day meeting all these VT members. I really hope there will be another meeting soon, because I would love to meet you all again. And.... I would love to meet some more of you VT-members!!! So if there is a meeting planned in the Netherlands or close by, please let me know! I would love to go there!

There are more pictures of this VT meeting on the pages of Nighthawk and SandravdP.

And don't forget to take a look at the pages of VT-member Meetings! You can read more about this VT meeting and all the other meetings of VT members on these pages. And of course you can see the announcements of coming VT-meetings here!

I hope someday we will meet :-)

Say cheese :-)

by sim1 Written Jan 16, 2003

Say cheese :-)

We went to the pub/brewery Maximiliaan in Amsterdam. By this time the group has gotten a lot smaller : Inger and Marc didn't come with us after lunch. Carin hurt her foot badly while we were walking to the Waterlooplein, so Diederik and Chris took her to the hospital. Amy and Joanna had wandered of while we were on the market.

After the visit to the pub/brewery Maximiliaan we went back to the Irish Pub where we started our day. During the evening everyone found their way back to this pub.

Sandra (SandravdP) in the Irish Pub.

• Robin020's Profile Photo

Don't take pictures of prostitutes in the redlight

by Robin020 Written May 12, 2009

do not take pictures of prostitutes because if , bust you you will go through hot water haha , if you really wanna a picture be aware of the light of the camera or video ;)

• School Holidays