Know about this?
The most famous "typical" Dutch thing is a CLOG - the wooden shoe. They are sold everywhere, typically lacquered and adorned with some pretty designs. Another popular souvenir is a Delft white-and-blue ceramic. There are also models of Dutch ships and mills.
There are plenty of shops near the train station and along the Damrak.
Holland is all about wooden shoes (clogs), Delftware, tulips, t-shirts, chocolates and of course cheese!! So, don't leave that country without buying any of the above-mentioned items :) or you'll be sorry!!!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- El Matador State Beach Hotels
- Virginia Beach
- Kathmandu Hotels
- Black Rock Mountain State Park Hotels
- Old Chelsea Hotels
- Tirupati Hotels
- Davao City
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Hotels
- Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Spakenburg Hotels
- Hazyview Hotels