great atmoshpere nice persnel and great music from james brown to carl cox.... everything you want from a club...
Dress Code: there is no dress code just don't cover yourself with mud...
Not all tourists in Amsterdam...
Not all tourists in Amsterdam go to a bar for nightlife. Some go to a koffeeshop...
As one said to me, 'you may not drink and drive, but you can smoke and fly' lol
WELL LETS SAY A WALK AROUND...
WELL LETS SAY A WALK AROUND THE CANNEL WILL BE INTERESTING
AFTER A YEAR IN SAUDIA. WAS A WHOLE NEW WORLD.
Crossing Border Festival: Crossing Border Festival
Crossing Border is an annual Music and Spoken Word festival that takes place at various locations in Amsterdam.
This year's festival will be 26-27 October.
My son and grandmother shared a room at the Ambassade, where we were greeted by a very friendly and...more
Stayed at the Estherea for a full week in June and can highly recommend it! Large, pleasant room...more
“But New Amsterdam remained comparatively intact. The tongues of nearly every European nation were...more
Latest Amsterdam Hotel Reviews
- INK Hotel Amsterdam - MGallery Collection
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 12 Reviews
- Estherea Hotel
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 11 Reviews
- Doria Hotel Amsterdam
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- The Toren Amsterdam
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Die Port van Cleve
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Max Brown Hotel Amsterdam
- 1 Review
- Apple Inn Hotel
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Explore the World
- Presque Isle State Park Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Panglao Island Hotels
- Table Rock State Park Hotels
- Palma de Mallorca
- Avery Island Hotels