Teasers, Amsterdam

Know about this? Rate It!

• Teasers
    by heryanta
    Teasers Amsterdam Cafe Dec.2004
    by catnl
  • Sarah filming a bar dance by one of the babes.
    Sarah filming a bar dance by one of the...
    by martin_nl
  • bobsreturn2004's Profile Photo

Teasers: Babes Babes Babes

by bobsreturn2004 Written Apr 16, 2005

If your looking for beautiful girls dancing on top of tables.Look no further than here, this place was definetly one of the best bars i have ever been to.the girls were nice and attractive and the beer was great.
    however it is very expensive 6 euros for a small beer, 7 for a bigger one and some of the girls are very rude.

Dress Code: Dress Sensibly.

• Meadows11's Profile Photo

Teasers: You Pay For The Service

by Meadows11 Written Mar 9, 2005

Teasers is a bit like hooters, but the women wear less clothes. I was dragged in here much against my will, as I thought it was a bit of a con. The drinks were ridiculously expensive and it was blatant exploitation. Yes- the barmaids were wandering around in hotpants, and were incredibly attractive- but quite frankly I'd rather be served by a fat, middle-aged bloke if it meant my beer was cheaper!

It seemed like quite a fun place to be though, and it appeared that there were a few stag parties going on and the like. Every now and again everyone's attention would be drawn to someone who had paid a crazy 20 euro fee for a special body shot, where a spirit (think it was tequila) is poured down the bar maid's front, the customer has to lick it off and then take the lime from the bar maid's mouth. Classy. :p

• Singles
    • Study Abroad

• heryanta's Profile Photo

Teasers: Prepare to lose a lot of money

by heryanta Written Jul 21, 2007

Teasers model is similar to Hooters; only instead of a restaurant selling wings it is a bar selling drinks with young female waiters dressed in tight shorts and tops. The waiters will also dance on the bar and offer body shots.

Due to its location at Damrak, the first street you are on as you stepped out of the Central Station it makes a lot of money from tourists. I went there once with visiting colleagues from abroad and I never wanted to go back.

The drinks are of course very expensive, I remember a pint of lager costing almost twice as much as in the local bars. But then again if you want a Hooters-type establishment you will find it here.

• neilward's Profile Photo

Teasers: Babes and Beer !!!

by neilward Written Jan 23, 2004

I was told about this place ages ago and never had the opportunity to go,until I was out there working at Schipol airport last year.
    What a place,friendly doormen goes a long way in my book,straight away I felt at ease,the music certainly added to the atmosphere in there.
    No language barrier as I think Dutch people speak better English than me !!
    The beer was 10 euros a pint,bit expensive but what the hell,the dancing certainly made up for the expensive beer !!!
    The girls weren't topless,but had skimpy shorts and t-shirts on.You can take photos in there no problem at all.
    (photo to follow !!)

Dress Code: None

• AlexDJ's Profile Photo

Teasers Babes Bar: Not only beer!

by AlexDJ Written Jan 31, 2006

I was walking from the central station when I happened to notice this bar and the beautiful girls standing at thee door. The music coming from the inside was very loug and the place seemed very crowded, so I decided to enter: I must say that I was impressed by the atmosphere and the friendly manners of the female staff! The beer also was very good, and the shows played by the girls dancing on the bar was very exciting and not bad tasting.

• martin_nl's Profile Photo

Teasers: Babes and Beer

by martin_nl Updated Aug 4, 2003

Sarah filming a bar dance by one of the babes.

This place is quite cool. It's all about the girls that work here. They look gorgeous and delicious, but the drinks here are very expensive. One round for 4 people will cost you 30 euros, so keep that in mind. There is live entertainment from the girls. You can get body shots and they do some bar dancing too. Really nice!!! They play funky music all night long...Varying form house and trance to r&b and the latest pop tunes. Audience is mostly male, which is the negative thing about the place.

I went here with Sarah (S.D.Arthur) and two friends and we all enjoyed it very much. Sarah even took het digicam and started filming a bar dance by one of the babes!

• School Holidays

• ALL: AMSTERDAM SUCKS VIVA PRAGUE

by THONGOR Updated Mar 29, 2007

Amsterdam continues to hack off it's own right arm with a blunt pen knife.

Amsterdam city big wigs have shut down the famed nightclub TEASERS that was never more anything than some innocent fun.

At the same time all kinds of dope smoking and depravity carries on by walletjies-the red light district and there's even a "art' exhibition displaying corpses for f*cks sake!

Here is a little message in Dutch to the big wigs of Amsterdam

Jullie zijn iedereen klootzakke.

I think that in the coming years Amsterdam will contiue to lose market share to newer, leaner and meaner rivals such as the splendid city of Prague.

Dress Code: Who f*cking cares?

• neilward's Profile Photo

Teasers: Love the place...

by neilward Written Jun 4, 2005

Great place to come,relax and have a few beers,watch a bit of dancing....I asked the waitress if i could take a photo or 2,She said of course,no problem...My camera nearly burnt itself out !!!!!
    Theres all sorts of people in there,from couples to groups men and women,hen parties ,just the average tourists like myself...
    I`d definately recommend this place to any visitors

Dress Code: No code as such,but for the waitresses.....thats a different story !!!!!

• rtschneider's Profile Photo

Well it is Amsterdam...do you...

by rtschneider Written Aug 24, 2002

Well it is Amsterdam...do you really need any suggestions for the nightlife?!? ;) Well we actually saw a concert at one of the small venues in the city. It was cool. Different but cool. Some friends of mine went and they really enjoyed a place called Teasers. I never actually went but they said the body shots were good and the burgers great. :) I'm not sure if I'm endorsing it or not...just passing on what I heard! :)

• catnl's Profile Photo

Teasers Amsterdam cafe: Teasers Amsterdam cafe

by catnl Updated Apr 4, 2011

Teasers Amsterdam Cafe Dec.2004

trendy cafe were we were at the December meeting, girls were dancing on the bar in naughty Christmas outfits:-)

Dress Code: casual or what u like, may tourist visit here

• Beer Tasting