Know about this? Rate It!
Gardens of Eden.
A side trip to Keukenhof is a must. These amazing gardens are a delight for the senses. We spent a whole day here, walking, having lunch and stopping for endless photo ops.
- Family Travel
The welcoming committe at Keukenhof are very friendly staff. I like the way that they get dressed up and hand out the pamflets to you and even show you where to go when you are a dum tourist.
keukenhof is a graden full of tulips... but dun go at the early of spring... try for mid of spring.. might get a better scene !!! that time i went there... was too early for the tulip. too bad!!~
- Budget Travel
I love this postcard! Will...
I love this postcard! Will make sure the next trip to Amsterdam will be when Tulips bloom their prettiest and pay a visit to Keukenhof near Lisse.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bakirkoy Hotels
- Laguna Beach Hotels
- North Hutchinson Island Hotels
- Tagounite Hotels
- Grand Cayman
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Bend Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path