Know about this? Rate It!
Please tell me what this is
I don't really know whose statue this is. I came across this near the Singel canal. If anybody knows about it please tell me.
Just a very nice colum: a tortoise holding it. We walked that much that I can not say where it is .... sorry!
Metal Lizard Park
Just south of Leidseplein is an odd little park. Along the walls and scattered across the lawn is an assortment of life sized metal statues of blue iguana lizards.
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cedarbrook Hotels
- Sombrero Key Hotels
- Tekirova Hotels
- Simpang Renggam Hotels
- Baguio City Off The Beaten Path
- Pacific Grove Off The Beaten Path
- Amarillo Off The Beaten Path
- Fort Bragg Off The Beaten Path
- Wagha Border
- Isla Mujeres
- Mae Hong Son Off The Beaten Path
- Randburg Waterfront
- Valkenburg Off The Beaten Path
- Veracruz Off The Beaten Path
- Prince Edward Island Off The Beaten Path