Know about this? Rate It!
Bring a visit to the...
Bring a visit to the Vondelpark!
Especially when the weater is good, a lot of people are in the Vondelpark enjoying themselves. The Vondelpark will also be descriped as the garden of every 'Amsterdammer' (inhabitant of Amsterdam)
So, in the summer, you will find people sunbathing, swimming, making music or just playing. On a sunday you can find some free concerts. It's just a great park for skating, cycling, walking and enjoy your self!
Vondelpark The Vondelpark...
The Vondelpark is the largest park of the city, situated close to the Leidseplein and the big museums.
The park is always alive with skaters, joggers and all sorts of street performers.
In the summer there are concerts and festivals.
There are several bars in the park, all with their own outside terrace.
All in all a very pleasant place to spend a lazy sunny afternoon.
VONDELPARKAt the Vondelpark,...
At the Vondelpark, designed and lay out in 1850, you will find a magnificent piece of nature in the middle of the inner part of the town. The park reaches out from “het Leidseplein” till the “Amstelveenseweg”.
It is a beautiful place for a picnic, but also for a trip on your skeelers. During the summer there is always something going on, on stage ….
The main entrance is at “de Stadhouderskade”.
For more info: click here ...
Vondel Park Map
Here it is, as if you really need a map to wander around a nice relaxing park. But just incase you do, this is it.
A walk in the Vondelpark
The Vondelpark lies to the South West of the city. Here you can enjoy a relaxing walk or jog. It is named after Dutch playwright Joost van den Vondel.
Vondelpark of Amsterdam
If you make your way to the Museum quarter, make an effort to take a stroll through the Vondelpark. This provided us with a lovely escape from the crowds and the atmosphere was very romantic.
- Adventure Travel
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mianus Hotels
- Lakefront Hotels
- Dar es Salaam Hotels
- Saint Augustine
- Kolimbia Hotels
- Montana Off The Beaten Path
- Santa Fe Off The Beaten Path
- Osaka Off The Beaten Path
- Nogales, Mexico
- Sudbury Off The Beaten Path
- Kyoto Off The Beaten Path
- Pulau Bintan Off The Beaten Path
- Porto Off The Beaten Path
- Jordan Off The Beaten Path
- Newark Off The Beaten Path
- Haleji Lake.
- Moscow Off The Beaten Path