Been here? Rate It!
Beyrouth Restaurant Amsterdam: Great food - fun atmosphere
We were hungry after a big day sightseeing and on our way back to the houseboat. The restaurant was not far from home and looked cosy and inexpensive.
Well not only was it cosy and inexpensive but the owner could not have done more to make us comfortable and waited on us attentively. He was also funny and obviously loved his job. The Lebanese Food was authentic and totally yummy!
I would absolutely recommend this restaurant if you are in the same part of town.
- Beer Tasting
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pearl River
- Altinkum Hotels
- Nizip Hotels
- Colleville-sur-Mer Hotels
- Mostar Hotels