Burger King, Amsterdam

4 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

Stationspl5;Nieuwendijk218;Reguliersbreestr15

Another eating place
    by grandmaR
    food counter in the airport
    Ordering at Burger King
  • Burger King: Cheapest Meal Deal in the country

by tan1415 Updated Oct 7, 2010

Hi all,

Everyone knows burger King. I am not going to say that they are the best burgers in town. I am not even a fan of fastfood.
    To be honest the burger kings outside of Schiphol airport are actually very bad. Some of these places uses a MICROWAVE OVEN to warmup their burgers!!

But what they do have...is one of the cheapest meal deals in town. And well beggars cant be choosers.

Netherlands and esspecially amsterdam are one of the most expensive places foodwise. Even if you stay away from the restaurants...eating is quite expensive.

So i was wondering.....if budget is the most important, what is the cheapest meal i can get in amsterdam? I didnt look into it's nutritional value or if its good for you BTW.

And i think i have found it.

Favorite Dish: Burger King has the so called King Deals.With the choice of either a cheese burger or Double CHeese Burger you get small fries and drink(250ml).

For the extremely lowprice of just € 1,95(cheeseburger) or € 2,95 (Double cheese burger)
    That means you will be paying for the fries and soda...0.20 euro cents extra!!

And if you are a big eater like me the best value IMO is getting 2 cheeseburgers king deals. For 3,95 you get 2 small sodas. Thats about half a litre soda.
    The 2 small fries combines to about a large fries. And of course 2 cheeseburgers. Even for a big eater like me..it proved filling enough for lunch.

Anyway if you are traveling to the netherlands and you are on a budget....this deal can't be beaten.
    If you find better value deals...let me know.

PS going on a fastfood diet is not advisable....see the movie supersize me.

• taryn_treloar's Profile Photo

Fast Food: If You're Thirsty, Burger King It Is!!!

by taryn_treloar Written Dec 20, 2003
    Drinky Drinks

I can't remember how many times we went to Burger King just to get a King Size Coke. I believe they were only 99 Euro cents at the time. They truly hit the spot. In addition, one of the Burger Kings they did refills unlike any other place I traveled to in Europe...

Thirst Quencher!

Favorite Dish: KING SIZE COKE~! - lots of Ice

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Burger King Lounge1: Airport Fast Food

by grandmaR Written Mar 19, 2013

Ordering at Burger King

While in the airport we went to Burger King for lunch, although there were other places to eat. We got Whoppers and King Nuggets and my granddaughter got a coke.

• Seniors