Been here? Rate It!
Chao Phraya: Decent Thai - good price
Chao Phraya is a restaurant located at Nieuwmarkt - close to the Chinatown.
The food is really good and close to being authentic; and also quite cheap. You can have lunch for just a little over Euro 10.
It is not a nice restaurant though, the decor is very basic and it is also an old building with little maintenance work done. It has that feel like a food shop located on the ground floor of someone's house back in Thailand. So come here for the food, not for the experience of going out.
Chao Phraya: Yummy Soup, Sate & Curry dishes
Terrific location on Nieuwmarkt & open lunch-dinner. Service can be slow, but it's nice to sit outside & enjoy the view & people watching.
Favorite Dish: Delicious Tom Yam & Sate. The curry dishes are alwo quite good.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kampung Teluk Air Tawar Hotels
- Trenton Hotels
- Santa Praxedes
- Navajo National Monument Campground Hotels
- Neuilly-sur-Marne Hotels