Been here? Rate It!
De Nachtwacht: Elegant and quite cozy
It's probably the nicest restaurant I ever went to in my life. Yes, I said "in my life" . Now I'd be lying if I said the food was the best, but let me give you an idea of what this place has in store for you.
1. It's a darker relaxing setting
2. there are regular booths , or the more living room like seating area (we sat there) where the waiter comes and sits with you like he's in your own house. I thought the service was relatively OK , and that's a good thing for this usually stubborn culture.
3. The ribs and/or steak come in portions that even Uncle Frank wouldn't finish quick.
Favorite Dish: The Ribs come out with a wooden like tray , and 2 VERY BIG racks of ribs. The sides are very proportionally large (potato, rice, salad or whatever) I thought that the salad dressing was Thousand Isand, but it was some Dutch concoction. I'd give a large thumbs up. Oh Yeah, make sure you do what I didn't and bring a lovely lady.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Province of Laguna Hotels
- Kukio Hotels
- DeFuniak Springs Hotels
- Costa Mesa
- Asos Hotels
- Fort William