Been here? Rate It!
De Spaanse Ruiter: Good breakfast, lunch, and evening party!
On NZ Voorburgwall, get off the tram at the Neiuwezijds Kolk stop and it right across the street from the Grasshopper coffeeshop. De Spaanse Ruiter is small but the guys who work there will make you a lovely breakfast. Choose from the menu, or ask nicely and they will make what you want. This place is also quite a party zone and has a wide variety of drinks from which to choose.
Favorite Dish: Everything was good. The breakfast and coffee were great. The pea soup (erw...) was yummy.
De Spaanse Ruiter: Best Appelgebak in Amsterdam
We visited Amsterdam in April 2005. Over a five-day period, we sampled Appelgebak and Appeltaart in many eetcafes.
As a matter of opinion, we liked this one best.
- Served hot
- An almond crust
- the apples were flavorful and firm
- An apricot glaze
- A thin layer of filling
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Port Aransas
- Varenna Hotels
- Pantai Remis Hotels
- Japanese Village One Hotels
- Jurong Lake Hotels