Been here? Rate It!
Excelsior: Most extravagant...and worth every euro.
If you like to overindulge, get suited up in proper attire with a dinner jacket and tie, or formal evening wear for the ladies, then this is your spot for an evening of dining extravagance.
The formal atmosphere inside this culinary delight is total elegance.
Advance reservations advised.
Prepare for an elaborate dining experience as you are entertained by the passing of those glass domed tour boats and other vessels along one of the most picturesque canals in all Amsterdam.
In this photo, Excelsior is in the foreground on the right, its lights casting their orange glow on the water during koninginnedag.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Luxury Travel
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Takdah Hotels
- Camp Ellis Hotels
- Newburgh Hotels
- Dutch Harbor
- Waiheke Island
- Lembang Hotels
- Twin Falls