Been here? Rate It!
Restaurant Greetje: Real Dutch
I still have to explore this restaurant, something for a next VT-meeting?
The advertisement looks promising:
Greetje is a new restaurant in one of the most beautiful quarters of old Amsterdam. The restaurant is situated in a monumental building with a fabulous view overlooking the Montelbaanse Tower. The interior is cosy, the tiles on the wall and the Delft blue vases in the wooden cabinets tell you that Holland is the main theme.
Favorite Dish: Sauerkraut with mashed potatoes and roasted duck or fried calf?s liver with onions and bacon are examples of dishes that take you back to ?the good old times.?
- Food and Dining
- Wine Tasting
- Beer Tasting
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Raymond Hotels
- Union Territory of Pondicherry Hotels
- San Jose
- Province of Quirino Hotels
- Región del Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins Hotels