La Paella, Amsterdam

Warmoesstraat 43 - 1012 HV Amsterdam +31-20-6255975

2 satisfied costumers ;-)
    by chancay
    Raymond & me
    by jenniferchin
  • jenniferchin's Profile Photo

Spanish restaurants: Great spanish food !

by jenniferchin Written Nov 11, 2004

Raymond & me

This restaurant was near the Old Quarter. A glance at its menu and at its prices, made us making a mental note to have a meal here before we leave Amsterdam.

Raymond (a malaysian friend of mine in Amsterdam) suggested that we have dinner in this really cool Spanish restuarant that his friends have been raving about. So, when he took us there, it was a little amusing !! Because we were planning to have a meal there, anyway :-)

Favorite Dish: The food was fabulous although I can't really remember what did we have, although I think Raymond had the paella which was really nice :-)

There is also a good selection of wine and I also enjoyed the Sangria.

We were lucky to have this really attentive and friendly spanish waiter who made our time in the restaurant an enjoyable one.

• chancay's Profile Photo

Spanish restaurants: La Paella

by chancay Written Oct 15, 2004

2 satisfied costumers ;-)

A nice spanish restaurant in the heart of Amsterdam, the old quarter. As all restaurants around not really cheap...better said quite expensive, but it´s difficult to find better prices here. But the quality and service was very good, very friendly spanish guy offerd although it was quite crowded a good personal service.

Instant Answers: Amsterdam

Comments

Hotels Near La Paella
3.5 out of 5 stars