Been here? Rate It!
Levant: "Meyhane" in Amsterdam
If you desperately need Turkish raki, this is the place you’ll have it in Amsterdam.
My friend has a Turkish friend who lives in Ansterdam. There is a big Turkish community here. I learned from the friend who lives there that when they feel homesick, they go to this restaurant. We were trying to see a different face of Amsterdam and we could go to “meyhane” when we returned to Istanbul, so we haven’t gone to Levant. But one day, while I was strolling, I see its sign and menu.
Since the people meet there 3-4 times a week, it must be a nice place to go.
Favorite Dish: Any kind of meze, fish
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ban Tambon Bang Khae Hotels
- Elvington Hotels
- Tajpur Hotels
- Deiva Marina
- Ballarat Hotels